Want to carve out time in a busy schedule? This tool can help you without breaking the bank and still have some time to devote to date night or some me-time.
Here is how…..
· Get 4 of your favorite families to form a team (your family makes 5)
· Use this calendar to run a 5-day rotating weekly dinner schedule.
· Each family picks one day of the workweek to be in charge of dinner.
· Budgets and menus are agreed upon ahead of time (for example: each host family pays for the meal they are hosting & the menu must include 1 protein & 1 carb)
· Everything from planning, prep, cooking/ordering are the charge of the host family.
· The day of, all 5 families get together for dinner at the host family’s residence.
· That done the host family gets the next 4 weekdays off from dinner duties.
· Weekends can be family-time or can be included in the rotation. Same goes for activities for the kids and clean up after the meal.
· The Math? Each family enjoys 30 home cooked meals and prepares only 5.